Re: Driving lights

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving lights
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:43:42 -0500
Michael:  You were very convincing until the end when you admitted it was a
theory.  I hadn't thought of focus and I guess it could be - except for the
reflection back part.  The units I have are Lucas CLR12 (also with M5 on
glass) and the insert is a gold color with a matte finish.  The matte finish
also exists on the inside of the insert where the bulb resides.  This will
clearly block all direct light, but its reflective value has to be minimal.
However, I can see it adding color to the reflected light.  Also, I find it
strange that the bulbs are 24V.

Mike L.