Re: Driving lights

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Driving lights
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:56:59 -0500
Patton,

I would not mount it to the spash shield.  Seems to me it would allow the
whole light to flutter and thus be annoying.  I modified a pair of bumper
brackets and mounted mine to that.  Solid as a rock.  Of course, I am front
bumperless anyway.

See attached
Keith Pennell

> While we are on the subject, how is everyone mounting theirs.  I don't
> want to cut a hole in the splash shield, and I don't really want a
> badge bar.  Does anyone have a source for bracket that come off of the
> bumper brackets while keeping the splash shield?
>
> By the way, the car comes home on Thursday or Friday!  Very exciting!
>
> Thanks
> Patton

Patches driving light bracket.jpg]