Re: Driving lights

To: mlempert@bellsouth.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving lights
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:04:37 EST
Silvering is the coating on the inside of the lamp.  Same way they make
mirrors.  I do believe Michael has a point about the part playing in the
focusing.
There are two types of lights.  One pencil beam (i.e., focused) and the other
is usually referred to as a flame thrower. (i.e., not focused)  Flame
throwers are illegal for street use every where I know of.  They are truly a
rally
only accessory unless they are just for looks.

As for the bracket you might check with Cape Sport International.  I believe
they offer some options.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO