RE: 3000 trans

To: <KingR44916@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 3000 trans
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:59:12 -0800
The beauty of the original is in its little idiosyncrasies and it is a
part of what makes the car a Healey.  If I happened to be looking at an
upgrade I would check out the Cape 5-speed as an alternative and keep
the original if I ever did change it out.  Remember that you are
comparing 1960 & 2005 technology and it really all comes down to what
you want.  I would choose to keep the original.
Don
57' BN4