RE: Re:Knock Off, again

To: "'James Lea'" <clocks@midcoast.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re:Knock Off, again
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:38:43 -0400
Hi James,
You are absolutely correct. I can't find the exact patent right now but by
going here
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=GB436258&F=0
you should be able to access one of Rudge Whitworth's patents applicable to
detachable road wheels.
There is a patent which describes the self tightening mechanism.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com