Re: Old cars banned?

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Old cars banned?
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:12:51 -0800
Jack,

I have a 1960 BT7, two 1961 BN7 MK2s and a 1962 BT7 MK2 (titled as a 1963)
all legally titled and registered as Collector Vehicles in the state of
Washington.  These cars are insured by Hagerty, and are legal to be driven
anywhere in the USA and Canada (and probably Mexico, but I don't go there).

John Snyder