Re: Garage lifts

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Garage lifts
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:09:57 -0600
Dave,
My wife purchased (my birthday gift) a used lift and I recently
had a new garage built also. My lift is a 2 post with a crosspiece
at the top. The posts are about 10 ft apart and I'm still trying to
get the correct position ti have the arms reach the frame on the
BT7. I have not yet tried a Sprite.
I also need a 2x6 to drive on to to allow the arm to clear the
exhaust.
The top cross piece is 12'6" tall, makes for a high ceiling.
Just some things to think about. I'm happy to have what I have,
but we could have done a little more research and been happy
without some of my current issues.
Bob