RE: Garage lifts

To: "'Dave Carpenter'" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Garage lifts
From: "Steve Garrett" <stevegar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:00:33 -0500
Dave,  I went through this last year.  I must of looked at 10 different
manufacturers products.  I looked at two and four post lifts. For me it came
down my main use,  that was car storage.  Secondary was being able to work
on the car.  There are a lot of very similar made units for a wide range of
$$$.  With a four post you can always jack up your car to get the wheels off
the ground.  I have spridgets and a lotus and with a two post I couldn't get
it onto the lift points.  Four post give me the option of moving the unit
around in the garage.  I ended up buying a unit from bend pak.  After I
started looking I started noticing bend paks on some of the car shows.  They
also were rated higher capacities and sold for less money than most.  I
bought it through www.asedeals.com .  They had the cheapest prices and
included free shipping.  My .02. Good luck

steve garrett