Re: Racing Sims w/Healeys

To: John Soderling <jsoderling@astound.net>
Subject: Re: Racing Sims w/Healeys
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:04:45 -0600
As far as I know, they are the same.  The Healey add ons are avaible
at no-grip.net as well as other sources.

Austin Healey 3000 Mk 1 - Realistic works version Of the 1960 Liege
Rome Liege winning Healey driven by Pat Moss and Ann Wisdom.  A member
of the Healey Forum at the British Car Forum helped the designer with
this car.
http://www.no-grip.net/filedisplay.php?filenr=757

Austin Healey Mk3
http://www.no-grip.net/filedisplay.php?filenr=72

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html