Racing Sims w/Healeys

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing Sims w/Healeys
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:30:18 -0600
I like racing games, but I don't get a chance to play them on either
the PC or the XBox.  I have links to a couple of Healey add ons on my
website, most notably a great Healey for the PC game Rally Trophy.

I just got my weekly log for the website and noticed a bunch of hits
from a Racing Sim web forum to my site.  I back tracked the link and
found a discussion about Sim Racing Healeys.   There is a PC racing
sim called GT Legends that has a Healey as one of the cars you can buy
as you move along.  I found a couple of pictures.

http://racingfr.com.free.fr/images/GTL/healey_cockpit.jpg
http://gt-legends.fia-historic-racing.com/typo3temp/pics/7d66583789.jpg

Has anyone played the game?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html