Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <TimWardUK@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:44:11 -0800
Hi list,
I'm interested in this issue also.  My friend's new brake light switch we
put in this BN4 didn't work for more than a few thousand miles.  I don't
know if it makes any difference, but he uses Silicone brake fluid.
Some time ago someone mentioned that a V W bug hydraulic brake light switch
worked in the Healey and was a better switch.  Anyone know anything about
that?
Vrooom vrooom,
John