Re: RE: Value Insanity

To: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Value Insanity
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:35:33 -0500
Don,

IMHO These auction prices have a small influence on our cars.  They merely
indicate a trend in the value.  That is, they are appreciating.  For example,
if a BJ8 sells at such an auction for say $60000, then you cannot add a whole
lot to the $20000 value of your own car.  It does not all of a sudden become
worth $30000 or $40000 - maybe 1k or 2k at the most.

Keith Pennell