RE: Seat Belts

To: "'Mark and Kathy'" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: RE: Seat Belts
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:40:22 -0700
Mark,
If it wasn't for seat belt laws I would still drive without one and do
it every time I take my healey out for a drive and yes I throw the kids
in the back without a second thought.  When your time is up no safety
measure in this world is going to save you.  Life is about risks and if
you are unwilling to take them stay under the porch with the little
dogs.
Don
57' BN4 no belts and no third brake light, what a concept.