Re: Seat Belts

To: <57healey@gmail.com>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: "James Sailer" <BJ8healey@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:35:26 -0700
Patton,

I put "removable" seat belts in the back of my BJ8.  I made some brackets
out of 1/4 inch plat I had laser cut. (I made cardboard mock-ups first and
tested fit then redrew the mockups for the machine shop.) Then fine tuned
them and had them powder coated.

Attached several pics.  It will be self explanitory

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8

Dsc00700a.jpg]

Dsc00702a.jpg]