Re: Seat Belts

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:32:57 -0500
Well there certainly are a lot of opinions on this one.

Patton , if you want a Securon part number of an nice 3 point shoulder unit
let me know and I will get it off my parts box. These are for front seat
only of course.
I special ordered a set from Moss after winning a WRONG set on ebay.   What
you don't want is a belt that you have to hang high on the inner door shut
plate face.   Our cars aren't set up for 3 point belts like that. (similar
to what our daily drivers have).  You need one that bolts in the back some
where like the wheel well  ,  then on the floor between the door the the
seat and then the latch half is secured to the floor or trany tunnel area on
the other side of the seat.

Mark