RE: belated info on bagging journals

To: rnbmail@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: belated info on bagging journals
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:08:56 GMT
Think about it. This is not a matter of logic, but a matter of common
sense. Ever wonder why the Founding Fathers chose a Democratic
Republic rather than a true democracy? Because one person, one vote
does not work. Let's say the vote is against bagging. That means those
with the damaged magazines will continue to get them, while life for
the rest goes on as normal. If the vote is for bagging then all the
magazines arrive in original condition and it only cost us an extra
$1.20/year. Hello. It amazes me how people will debate a trivial issue
to death, but refuse to take a stand where it counts, because that's
not their job or someone else will take care of it. Of course if we
still had the old Chatter heavy paper magazine we probably wouldn't be
having this discussion. Let's just do it and move on.

Again IMHO

Doug