Re: belated info on bagging journals

To: editor_reid@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: belated info on bagging journals
From: WPLyman@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:13:30 EDT
The Chicago Post Office has been noted as being  the WORST  in the country by
none other than the Postmaster General.  In my zip code the problems have
been on-going for years. Attempts by the  neighborhood homeowners association
discuss this with the Postmaster of our  zip code have been met with outright
hostility. It would be more useful if  the Club and/or the printer lodged a
complaint with the Post Office  DIRECTLY.

Still waiting for April and May  issues.

Bill Lyman
65  BJ8