Re: belated info on bagging journals

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: belated info on bagging journals
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:02:36 -0700
I'm not sure a paper envelope would be the solution.  I was having some
problems receiving my other magazine from that other club  ;-)  .  The
normal January magazine was over a month over due.  I was sent another copy
in a paper envelope.  Upon delivery, the envelope was ripped open on two
sides and fairly well mutilated.  Miraculously, the magazine and the
calendar were still inside and in relatively good condition.  Oh!  Both the
original and the enveloped copies arrived on the same day - Feb 10.

My mail carrier told me that even though my regular mail comes through
Sacramento, all periodicals, such as our magazines, come through another
processing facility.  I don't want to point any fingers, but the initials of
that facility are OAKLAND, CA.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031