Re: belated info on bagging journals

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: belated info on bagging journals
From: "Elton Schulz" <eschulz@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:54:09 -0400
Reid, as one member who has been having problems with the condition of the
magazine (I have sent you emails in the past regarding this) I have never
been contacted about replacing my torn and mutilated magazines. In fact this
is the first I heard that we have that option. What is the procedure for
getting a replacement?
By the way, I do resent the accusation that I am just "grinding my ax" and
"trying to cause trouble."
Elton