Re: [Healeys] Wheels

To: <edwjkeuer@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheels
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:42:32 -0700
I recently put new Dayton 60 spoke wheels on my 61 BN7 and I have no
problems with vibration or shake at those speeds.  I think, from reading
this list for many years that most shake can be corrected by balancing the
brake drums and making sure the wheels are true and balanced.  If you are
not racing the car I think modern 60 spoke wheels are strong enough and
personally, I like the look of the 60 spoke wheels better.  Less clutter.
Just my 2 cents.
Ron
: [Healeys] Wheels