Re: [Healeys] Wheels

To: <edwjkeuer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheels
From: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:29:42 -0400
Coast to coast, I believe Hendrix is the best for anything Healey.  When I
went to Vermont (Conclave 2007), a deflating tire set up a shimmy that
started my spokes a' snapping.  Allen shipped me two new balanced tires on
wheels, I put them on, and they are perfect. When I got back to NC, we
replaced the other two and all's well.  Ten years of working with Allen
Hendrix and never a disappointment!  He will "take the shake out" and do
almost anything else you want done to your Healey, at a fair price with
excellent customer service and backup.
Gary B & the Silver Bullet (BJ8 #40045)