Re: [Healeys] Dropped the engine - source for manifold-carb studs?

To: "'Rick Swain'" <rjswain@hotmail.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dropped the engine - source for manifold-carb studs?
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 06:31:52 -0700
No one mentioned this so here goes.  There are two special bolts that go on
the valve cover for this purpose.  The valve cover stays on it keeps the
studs from bending.  Having said this I would still use more that these to
lift.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org