Re: [Healeys] Dropped the engine - source for manifold-carb studs?

To: "Skip Saunders" <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dropped the engine - source for manifold-carb studs?
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:19:03 -0400
Everyone's nightmare.   Very sorry to hear of your accident.   Most
important is that you weren't
damaged.

Check out  Eastwoods sight for their engine lift.    It has four chains with
L brackets and it tilts in
situ. (sorry guys ,  had to get that word off my chest).

Good Luck with the next lifting operation.

Mark