Re: [Healeys] Smiths Gauge

To: austin.healey@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Smiths Gauge
From: dwflagg@juno.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:40:25 -0500
Chris,

I believe this to be an original dash gauge and not a supplementary
Smiths gauge. The supplementary gauges, I believe would be designated TG.
The original AH100 fuel gauge was X 49422/219 and was later superceded by
a FG number. The original 100s oil temp gauge is X 20933/139, later
replaced by TG 1502/17. This is why I think the gauge I have was an
original installation.

Cheers,

Doug