Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Radiator

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Radiator
From: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:44:47 -0400
I had my radiator re-cored with a modern core, and my car's temps run
around 180-190 at speed, even climbing the hills on I-89 in NH.

In his Tech Talk book, Norman Nock suggested adding a third blade to our
two-blade fans to move more air a low speeds.   Anyone tried this and seen
much improvement in stop and go driving?

- Tom