Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Radiator

To: Steven Kingsbury <airtightproductions@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Radiator
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:09:42 +0800
Cc: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Steven -

Glad you had good results, the improvement primarily has to do with the
fact the radiator is new.  Make sure you have a screen on the intake hose
to keep crud out of your ali radiator - ali rads can't be serviced.

Whenever my car starts running hot, I just take the radiator out and have
it rodded / serviced.  Usually does the trick.  Also jet hot coating the
exhaust manifold helps push the heat out the tail pipe rather than keeping
it under the bonnet - particularly useful on very long drives.

Best,

Alan