Re: [Healeys] Stripped bolt

To: eyera3000@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stripped bolt
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:30:54 -0400
Ira,  Before you start cutting, drilling and other forms of mayhem, try using
the generator plate to exert some pressure on the bolt head by removing all the
other bolts and pry the gen. plate away from the engine block and turn the
offending bolt with a box wrench or socket and see if the bolt will catch the
threads and back it self out.

Larry
'67 BJ8