Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

To: "Healeys, Forum" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:22:08 +0100 (MET)
Why?? More connections, more trouble, more fuses even more trouble, additional
relays excessive trouble.
Keep it simple and your car works as it should.

Josef Eckert
Germany
Electronic Engineer, Master of Science

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T20:11:21+0100
Von: "Linwood Rose" &lt;linwoodrose@mac.com&gt;
An: "healeylist" &lt;healeys@autox.team.net&gt;

Every now and again those of us involved in the restoration of our vintage cars
come upon new products that exceed expectations. That has just happened to me
and I wanted to share some news about my finding. I have absolutely no
financial interest. Those of us who have 60s era cars are used to the
ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc
Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer and owner of Classic Technologies, has
developed a very compact Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34
wiring positions perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.

Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey right now. In
addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic wiring schematic and
directions and he will also help with the development of a custom wiring
harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for adaptation of the box
to an original harness already in place in the car.

I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a 1964 Jaguar
Mark 2 and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had
his fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway, check out his
site, I think you will like what you see. http://www.classic-technologies.com/

Lin
1959 AH AN5 Bugeye
1960 AH 3000 BT7