Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:44:29 +0100
--===============1856143914576066105==
 boundary="------------040007070505080408080803"

--------------040007070505080408080803

Very neat. It is not necessary to make it over-complicated, but a few
more fuses and some switch-saving relays are always a good idea if you
really want to use the car.
Kees Oudesluijs

Op 17-12-2015 om 1:21 schreef Andrew Uprichard:

> I hope you donâ??t mind input from a Triumph guy, but I restored a car
> last year which had an electric overdrive, electronic (1,2,3)
> ignition, an electric fan and an electric fuel pump.  On previous cars
> I would have daisy-chained them all into the one (non-horns) fuse in a
> TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see pic) and it has
> worked out really well.
>
> Just my 2 centsâ?¦
>
> Andrew Uprichard
>
> Still looking��.

  <head>
  </head>
      it over-complicated, but a few more fuses and some switch-saving
      relays are always a good idea if you really want to use the car.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      Op 17-12-2015 om 1:21 schreef Andrew Uprichard:<br>
      type="cite">
        medium)">
            Triumph guy, but I restored a car last year which had an
            electric overdrive, electronic (1,2,3) ignition, an electric
            fan and an electric fuel pump.  On previous cars I would
            have daisy-chained them all into the one (non-horns) fuse in
            a TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see pic) and
            it has worked out really well.</span></p>
            [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net";>mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net</a>]
 <b>On Behalf Of </b><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:warthodson@aol.com";>warthodson@aol.com</a><br>
            <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:linwoodrose@mac.com";>linwoodrose@mac.com</a>; <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:josef-eckert@t-online.de";>josef-eckert@t-online.de</a><br>
            <b>Cc:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net";>Healeys@autox.team.net</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse
            Box</span></p>
              comparison. The entire Healey wiring system was designed
              with the electrical loads in mind. And when kept in good
              condition has proven to work very well. It is not an easy
              task to modify the existing system to accommodate multiple
              relays, additional wiring, &amp; additional fuses. And in
              my opinion it becomes more difficult to trouble shoot
              &amp; not necessarily any more reliable.</span></p>