[Healeys] BN2 Fuel Tank

Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Fuel Tank
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 21:57:27 +0800
Mike -

Yep, tank sits flat on the floor.  Actually best if you don't seal the hole
on the bottom so that water can flow out and evaporate, either that or seal
it fully with silicone.

You can put silicone foam strips underneath if you like, but you don't want
to isolate the tank too much otherwise the fuel guage won't work.

Best,

Alan