[Healeys] BN2 Fuel Tank

Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Fuel Tank
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 07:39:30 -0700
Get some reinforced rubber stock--places like Orchard Supply (maybe
Lowe's, HD, etc.) sell it--and put a couple strips front to back to
level the tank and keep it off the boot pan.

BTW, if the tank hold-down straps have evenly-spaced holes they're for
copper rivets to hold a thick canvas-like padding. You don't want the
straps rubbing against the tank either (substitute rubber if you like).

Bob