Re: another long day

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another long day
From: "Wendy Jeffries" <salt@ivic.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:42:49 -0800
>" If this is what I do for fun, the rest of my life must really
suck."

Sounds like a good slogan for many of the women at El Mirage.  I
always describe it as a corner of Hell, but I still look forward to
going there.

The Bonneville Racing News issue with the article about this list has
arrived at many homes by now.  We should start seeing some more new
names.  One question about the list.  When I receive mail if I just
hit reply, my message goes only to the individual sender, not the
list.  How come?

Wendy Jeffries, salt@ivic.net
Editor and Head Gofer, Bonneville Racing News