Fw: another long day

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: another long day
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:03:04 -0800
way cool can I buy it for that... or hell I could even give you a 100
profit... Don't I wish.. it is amazing how much of my car looks like a Junk
yard... cept I don't have any dogs... to guard it.... but then who would
steal an 80 Camaro?  they would get it under a street light... see the
quality.. and run like hell.... this is one that folks wouldn't go to Jail
over....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )