Re: MG withdddrawls

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG withdddrawls
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:51:03 EST
In a message dated 11/09/1999 10:04:31 AM Central Standard Time,
ATWEDITOR@aol.com writes:

<< Yeah, there is an overreaction against cars: Every year I have to pay to
be tested and every  year I pass with emissions no where near the cutoff.
Sometimes I think you  could fly a crop-duster through those testing stations
and still be passed.  >>

Couldn't agree more !!  What is amazing to me is that my '70 El Camino with
Vapor Recovery only PASSES with a LOT better figures than my '80 El Camino
does with Full Smog crap !!  And the '70 is a flat out VERY fast factory
350cid!!  And the '73 B (fully de-smogged [no I didn't do it - got it that
way<G>) passes better than either Camino!!

Cheers...........

           Ed