Re: Installing alarm and actuators

To: "Morten Agnor" <jagsterr@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installing alarm and actuators
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:15:51 -0600
    It amazes me at how much money some people put into anti theft devices
on our LBCs. After several times being ripped off many moons ago I put a
simple on-off switch between ign. switch and solenoid,  put valuables out of
sight in the trunk and lock it ,and put a Club on for visual determent. Park
your car in plain sight and under lights when possible.
      Save your money  for the up keep of the car, cause your gonna need it.
A decent FM radio is all you need, cause you can't hear much with the tops
down anyway.  Save your good jams  for home. The car is for the driving
experience not your listening pleasure.   Put the thousand dollar alarm
systems in your home, thats your biggest asset (unless we turn our LBCs into
our biggest assests) and where its needed the most.

Just my 2cents after many years of experience.

Mark