Re: Installing alarm and actuators

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@attbi.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installing alarm and actuators
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:54:35 -0500
A cheap vibration sensor and a blinking LED
on the dash will stop most 'would be' car thieves/joy riders.

If a professional wants your car...an alarm is useless.

And yes... I do have power door locks, power windows
and an alarm on my B.  But this alarm also
shuts off fuel (solenoid valve) , as well as disconnecting
power to the elec fuel pump and disconnecting.
the battery from ground on the chassis.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com