Re: Vacuum Advance Part

To: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Vacuum Advance Part
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:12:25 -0700
(Zach Dorsch wrote:

(I just blew into the hose and there was a noticeable hiss coming from
the distributor.    (Will this work or am I trying to do something that
won't work?  Also, would I hurt the (car if in the interim!

I have been driving my 75B without the vac advance for close to 6
months. I had no vacuum at all.

>  (I just disconnect the vacuum hose and plug the port and drive the car that
>way?
>
> (Thanks,
>
> (Zach

That's exactly what I did. I do get hesitation, especially at a steady
speed. As soon as I speed up, the jerks disappear. I did however have to
play with the ZS a bit.

Aubrey 75B