Re: Spam Spam Spam

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spam Spam Spam
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 02:54:16 +1030
Barrie Robinson wrote:

> Is it possible that we all use a prefix such as MGB,
> so our subjects would look like this "MGB - Anti-freeze poisoning", "MGB -
> Anyone have a crank for sale" - These would then be siphoned off away from
> spam.

I get very little SPAM through this list (hmmm, do I get ANY??) but the
odd Yahoo list is now being "got at" by spammers.  If you want to
seperate your list mail from the spam then just filter it based on the
autox.tem.net address.

I am certain the Majordomo software can add a [mgb] or whatever to the
subjectline if he wants it to and that may make "sorting" the mail
easier for some people - but mine works fine filtering by the list address.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII