Re: Spam Spam Spam

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spam Spam Spam
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:40:06 -0600
Yes indeed. I didn't really think about that and like I mentioned, I had
used filters to weed email out by checking the subject line rather than the
body. Still, either way is only partially effective as spammers will now
intentionally mis-spell words or put in periods or asterisks.

Sort of reminds me of the time when a certain list member was banned and
filtered out so we had to refer to his company/domain as something like
j*stbr*ts.

Anyway, its back to the garage.  My one float bowl is a bit loose (HS4s)
and it won't tighten. Looks like I might need to replace that $8 rubber
gasket that holds it to the body....

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B