Re: Spam Spam Spam

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spam Spam Spam
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 12:34:14 -0500
Two things:

1. http://www.spampal.org/ install this on your pc.  It takes a little bit
to setup, but does a really good job of blocking spam.  The best part is
that it is opensource, so there is not cost to you other than download and
install time.

2. Mark can put a Subject rewrite rule in that will put something in the
subject line so that filters should work better on it.  Most of the email
clients that are available allow you to stuff messages into boxes based not
only on the subject, but who they are address to, as well as who they are
from.

I use outlook express and between the filters and the spam blocker, I stay
pretty sane most of the time. :)

Harold