Re: Bleed System

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleed System
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:45:20 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=tcHbT8t++5GaJGjgRC/1IVS7PfN2SJiM8skrQGndorhfLUUJJ1LzNEcMq4/Y6H3sZlX2AubZR8fIrjl79n0nqhmNimS5hn6eQlxVxevj8/TBdcL00oKTyIAXgY4uhQd76dim7ieuGKef+Yb8Vvq7wOOWYfDImOEJZ38YkI9puTI= ;