[oletrucks] Broken Door Hinge Bolt

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Broken Door Hinge Bolt
From: Ross Piercey <ross-piercey@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:23:11 -0600
When I was removing the driver side door one of the bolts on the bottom
hinge snapped off. I used WD40 on it but, ho well you know how it goes.
I was wondering what is the best way to get the broken bolt out, without
damaging the door hinge mounting hole. The bolt has about 1/8" sticking
out from the jamb, not enough to get a pair of vice grips on it. Anyone
have a good trick they could offer on how to get it out.
thxs

Ross
51 Chevy 3/4 LB 5W