Re: [oletrucks] Broken Door Hinge Bolt

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Broken Door Hinge Bolt
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:34:17 -0400
Been there done that Ross...I used a dremmel tool to cut a slot in the
broken bolt then was able to use a screw driver to remove it. With the
dremmel you can get a fairly deep cut for the slot. If ya ain't go a dremmel
you could use a hack saw I suppose to cut a similiar slot. I would
spray wd40 on it for a few days prior to attempting this. When I replace
my outside door handles-those old clutch head screws reamed out on me
inside of the door cavity. I did the above and was able to get 'em out.
Good luck----wayne