Re: [oletrucks] Dual exhaust plumbing

To: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual exhaust plumbing
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:48:04 -0700
One thing I have done is use dual Cadillac mufflers. After the new mufflers were
installed, I had to slow the idle down a little. It was quite as a church mouse
in a
wooded mousetrap. If the idle speed picked up, my guess is the restriction is
less
with those big hunkin' mufflers. Quite means less attention from big brother.
They
were cheaper, too. New Mexico Jim