Re: [oletrucks] non-vented gas cap/tank

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] non-vented gas cap/tank
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 06:28:12 -0500
The tanks on a TF has a smaller tube that runs along with the filler tube,
this tube is the vent and a vented cap is not need. As stout as these tanks
are, I can stand on my removed one and can't cave it in, its hard to beleive
that the fuel pumps can create enought suction to collapse it.. Not saying
it cant happen, maybe on the flimsy gas tanks of new vehicle but hard to
imagine in on one of these babies....wayne