Re: [oletrucks] suspension swap

To: Mike Stone <mrston@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] suspension swap
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:51:56 -0600
Mike,
    For brake adapter kits for the MII front end try Allan Automotive here in
Calgary. They make a kit that adapts 1982-1990 Camaro/Firebird rotors and
calipers to the MII spindles. It's a fantastic bolt-on kit. I use one on my '48.
Their address and phone # is on my website.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles