Re: [oletrucks] suspension swap

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>, N Baber <nbaber@agt.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] suspension swap
From: Byron Schluter <b_schluter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Try out this web site.  One of the people on this list
found that a front suspension from 73-87 half ton
chevy and GMC's bolts rite into the frames of AD
series trucks.  Maybe someone that subscribes to that
site has the knowledge you are looking for.  I hope
that it does and would love to hear about it.  Let us
all know.

P.S.

Alan,

I don't know if you remember me but we met at the Show
in Spokane last summer (there were two of us, we found
your web site through this list and were very
impressed with your building of your 48 for 5K$.)
Will you attending this years show?  Hope to see your
there.

Byron

http://invites.yahoo.com