Re: [oletrucks] master cylinders

To: rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cylinders
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:52:25 PDT
hey all,. my last question, for now,.
a while back when i asked my first questions on master cylinders, i got a
reply from a list member who has a GMC that is the equivilant to my chevy
3200, and he put disc brakes on his and had to get 20" rubber brake lines
for the frame/calpier line. i have accidently deleated his email, and he
encluded a Car Craft part number for the 20" lines he used, if your out
there Mr. GMC, could you please give me that part number again. thank you.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
Chevy 3200