Re: [oletrucks] DMV Story

To: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>, "Old Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] DMV Story
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:32:32 -0700
Hi Whitney,

This is really the problem with petty government offices.  Nobody ever gets
fired for saying no, and they get paid the same either way.  What they
really ought to do is tie their pay to the number of (tax paying)
registrations they do every month.  All of a sudden things would get more
pleasant.

Having said that, I did manage to get my 54 registered without a front clip,
but it was running.  Amazing that they would hold you up over a bed.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)