Re: [oletrucks] DMV Story

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] DMV Story
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 15:06:40 -0700
>If you had a title problem and they refused a title for whatever reason,
you could go to the
>next town and use your mistakes to your advantage.

I've found this is often the most successful approach to government
entities.  I was trying to get a permit from a big government agency once
for a client, and they assigned me an officer who was just miserable.
Everytime I gave him what he wanted, he had six new items.

So finally, I withdrew the application, refiled it the next day, got a
different guy who couldn't care less, and my client went happily along.
Sometimes you just have to find the course of least resistance.

Whitney, maybe you ought to just take the truck to a different DMV office,
and see if they're nicer.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)